Saturday, October 29, 2005

I will not provide food to the thief.

This post is in honor of stability and comforts. Someone stole about 50 cds from my car, including my new Andrew Bird Oh! the Grandeur cd which I just bought for the SECOND time. I don't even want to think about what other cds are lost, all with a lot of meaning and memories. Once I do come to think of them, recovering them is going to be a long daunting task. I'm not looking forward to it...

My comfort meal is easy to make, healthy and satisifying.

Quinoa is the only grain that has a complete protein.
So I take 1/4 cup quinoa, 1 tsp of Better than Bouillion and a half cup of water and bring it to a boil. Then I chop up whatever veggies I have in the fridge and throw them in. Cover the pot, simmer the quinoa for 15 mins and then I have a super tasty quick meal. You can go two ways with flavoring, soy sauce (I love tamari and Braggs) or cheese, Romano and Asiago are nice. It depends on what type of mood I am in and if I want to go vegan or not.

Thats my comfort meal.

So long CDs. It was a lovely relationship.

No comments: