Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today I make miso soup again. My stomach still churns hate out towards me. I must put a recommendation in here for Yogi Tea. Whatever the ailment, Yogi tea is the answer. Throat Comfort tea is the most amazing thing for any type of sore throat. I can't tell people that enough, and they still don't listen. And the few that have, agreed that it works like magic.
The Calming Tea really makes me sleepy. I know it all sounds like hocus pocus. I didn't believe they would do anything, but they really do.
I bring up the tea, because I love tea. I'm excited that the cold has come and I can start boiling water the instant I come home. Tea has become a comfort, a time to regroup and reflect. If you don't drink tea, or just drink black tea, you should test the waters and try some others. You might be surprised.

No comments: